Chicken Parmesan is one of my favorite Italian dishes and I was trying to think of a fun variation of the dish to try – I came up with Parmesan Polenta. This would be a great dish with just some spinach added to it but I was craving meat so I opted to add some spicy sausage.
So here is what I did:
1. Grill some spicy italian sausages
2. Heat your oven to 350 and pour about 1 cup of your favorite spaghetti sauce on the bottom of it. I like to use 3 cheese from Trader Joe’s.
3. Slice your polenta about a 1/2 an inch thick and arrange in a single layer in the dish.
4. Top with a little more sauce, add your sausage and top with a generous handful of Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.