This recipe comes from Candy Courtney, although I think here is a little different. I have had this and it is delicious, and don’t worry about it being spicy it comes out really mild.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Stir in next five ingredients. Add green chilies. Pour into a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.